Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Let's All Be Action Heroes!

Reversible RED Superman Batman Superhero Cape Costume with Mask
Reversible Supergirl Batgirl Superhero Pink Cape Costume with MaskAfter writing the last post about my girls running around the house in their super-hero capes, I had to post these great capes for boys and girls alike.  These are reversible, with batman on one side and superman on the other.  They have velco closures for safety (the ones with ties make me nervous).

My girls LOVE pretending they are superheros - they run around with their capes, hands on hips, and they ask me in deep voices "What seems to be the problem?" ... and they then go tackle the problems for me, it's quite fun!  A superhero cape would make a great gift as it provides loads of entertainment and doesn't take up much room doing it (or storing it when not in use)!

Oh, by the way, click on the pictures to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment